Comitti of London have been makers of the finest quality clocks and barometers for over 150 years. Many of the styles made in the early days continue to be available today, they are recognised as English classics and the originals sought after as valuable antiques. The company continues to this day, as a family run business, designing and making traditional and contemporary pieces.
- A contemporary version of the Congreve’s Rolling Ball Clock with a hand made solid brass fusee movement.
- The polished and rhodium plated mechanism is protected by a crystal glass canopy.
- A carbon fibre base with key drawer and lacquered high gloss piano finish completes the presentation of this elegant timepiece.
- The mechanism has a power reserve of 8 days and an accuracy of +/- 15 minutes per day.
- The clock is numbered and available with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Eight day rhodium plated fusee movement
- Carbon fibre base with drawer
- Crystal glass canopy
- The three enamel finish dials indicate hours, minutes and seconds separately
- Limited Production Certificate of Authenticity
- Dimensions: 35cm High x 25cm Wide x 25cm Deep.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please click below to call us Free