A beautifully hand-crafted Cuckoo Clock by Robert Herr from Germany. The carving is very detailed and deeply carved.
● The cuckoo moves the wings on call and is hand-carved.
● The music alternately plays 2 tunes per hour on 36 voices.
● The weights are made of wood and hand-turned.
● The dial and the hands are made of wood.
● The chains and other visible metal parts are dark browned.
● The clock has a manual night shutdown.
● The clock is treated with antique wax in the colour black.
The dimensions of the clock are: Length: 101 cm / Width: 39 cm / Depth: 25 cm