The popular early Georgian style basket top mantel clock with triple chime movement, circa 1705.
- Black lacquered piano finish cabinet, hand painted with gold leaf and exquisite Chinoiserie motifs.
- Polished triple chime 8 day movement with 9 jewel platform escapement.
- Chime silencer Automatic night silencer (10.00 PM to 7.15 AM) and chime sequence correction
- Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods Solid brass dial with cherub spandrels, silver finish chapter ring and fine milled hands.
- Bevelled glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Available in black, red, green and blue lacquer Chinoiserie finishes
- Each artwork is unique and signed by the artist with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Dimensions: 29cm High x 21cm Wide x 16cm Deep.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please click below to call us Free