Comitti of London have been makers of the finest quality clocks and barometers for over 150 years. Many of the styles made in the early days continue to be available today, they are recognised as English classics and the originals sought after as valuable antiques. The company continues to this day, as a family run business, designing and making traditional and contemporary pieces.
- The Congreve’s Rolling Ball Clock with a hand made solid brass fusee movement with 24 carat gold plating.
- The gold plated mechanism is protected by a crystal glass canopy.
- Solid mahogany base with fine curl veneers and key drawer.
- Fine Breguet style hands indicate the time in hours, minutes and seconds separately on three silver plated dials.
- The mechanism has a power reserve of 8 days and an accuracy of +/- 15 minutes per day.
- The clock is serial numbered on the limited production movement.
- Eight day 24 carat gold plated fusee movement
- Mahogany base with drawer Crystal glass canopy
- Limited Production Certificate of Authenticity Travel case
- Dimensions: 39cm High x 26cm Wide x 26cm Deep.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please click below to call us Free