Heidelberg Grandfather Clock in Burled Walnut Timber
Made in Germany by Schneider-Gehäuse
- German Kieninger KSU 67 cable driven dancer dial movement
- 3 Chimes: Westminster, St. Michael & Whittington
- Second Hand indication
- Automatic Night Off (between 10pm & 7:15am)
- Auto beat adjustment, maintaining power.
- Solid Walnut timber case with burled inlays throughout case and pillars.
- Dancing Figurines, Skeleton Dial, polished brass weights with decorative collars, Neuschwanstein pendulum.
- Interior lights, secret compartments, drawer.
- Clock Measurements: 210 cm x 63cm x 33cm
- 2 Years Warranty
If you have any questions regarding this product, please click below to call us Free
Please note, *check photos in gallery to see custom configuration with Dancer Dial and KSU 67 movement.*