This is a battery operated cuckoo clock with a typical Black Forest house that has a shingled roof with a bell tower, a chimney and an attic window.
- Also featuring fir trees and feeding forest animals.
- The wood cutter chops wood on the hour in time to the cuckoo call and its echo.
- One of 12 different alternating melodies follows, while the water wheel turns and the figurines in their Black Forest traditional costume dance around to the music.
- The tunes are: Kuckuckwalzer, bayrischer Ländler, mill in the Black Forest, Holzhacker, happy wanderer, trink Brüderlein Trink, in München steht ein Hofbräuhaus, for Elise, Loreley, home sweet home, Clementine, Salut d’amour.
- A light sensor automatically turns off the cuckoo sound and the music at night, or they can be turned off with a manual switch.
- Dimensions: 50cm high×51.5cm wide ×25.5cm deep.
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty