A beautifully hand-crafted Cuckoo Clock by Robert Herr from Germany. The carving is very detailed and deeply carved.
This clock is very unique in that it has been made from start to finish by one clock maker who has personally hand signed his work of art.
● The cuckoo moves the wings on call and is hand-carved.
● The music alternately plays 2 tunes per hour on 36 voices.
● The weights are made of wood and hand-turned.
● The dial and the hands are made of wood.
● The chains and other visible metal parts are dark browned.
● The clock has a manual night shutdown.
● The clock is treated with antique wax in the colour mahogany.
- Unique Swiss Music box by Reuge with 36 notes; „Hoch Badnerland and Tief im Hotzenwald“.
„High Badnerland“ is the song of Baden. The Badnerlied is the regional anthem of the southwestern German region of Baden so also for the Black Forest Area.
„Deep in the Hotzenwald” is a famous folk song from the Hotzenwald, and the Hotzenwald is a landscape and region in the southern Black Forest in the district of Waldshut.
The dimensions of the clock are: Length: 101 cm / Width: 39 cm / Depth: 25 cm