A beautifully hand-crafted Cuckoo Clock by Robert Herr from Germany. The carving is very detailed and deeply carved.
- The carving is very detailed and deeply carved.
- The wooden cuckoo calls the hour on the hour and once every half hour, moving its wings.
- After the call, one of the two melodies sounds on the hour with 36 voices. The dance couples dressed in traditional costumes turn on the balcony.
- The dial, numerals and hands are also made of wood.
- The weights are encased in beautiful hand-turned wooden housings.
- The chains and other visible metal parts are darkly burnished.
- This model has a manual night shutdown.
- The watch is treated with black antique wax.
- All carvings are hand-signed and made by one person.